Chemfix Epoxy Wood Stabiliser is a specially designed two-part low viscosity, solvent free, resin solution which is designed to strengthen weakened wood fibres by penetrating deep into the wood. The product is used as a primer in conjunction with the Epoxy Rapid Cure (ERC) or Epoxy High Build (EHB) systems. Once the damaged, decayed and discoloured wood has been removed by use of a suitable cutter tool such as a router or chisel, then the area to be treated is lightly sanded to ensure excellent adhesion. The moisture content of the wood should be no greater than 18% (check using a standard moisture meter) and damp wood should be allowed to dry naturally, or by way of a hot air gun. The two components are mixed manually into a separate container, and thoroughly agitated for one minute. The 2:1 mixing ratio should be strictly observed. EWS should be applied using a standard brush and left to cure for 30 minutes.
- Solvent Free – suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Excellent Penetration due to the low viscosity
- Pre-measured to volume 2:1 ratio to ensure accurate mix
- High strength and durability
- Fast and simple to use, easy to clean and store
- Can be used with both the ERC and EHB systems
225ml 2 Part Self Mix System – Packed in 6pcs per Box.
Includes Protective Gloves